Here are the few simple steps to create the static pages or hide your post on Blogger.
- Log on to your Blogger account, go to Posting–>New Post.
- Write your things like creating a “Contact form” for your readers to be linked to your front page header menu.
- After you have finished filling up everything and you think it’s time to publish it here is the trick.
- At the bottom left of your editor, hit the “Post Options” there you can find:
- b. “Post Date and Time”, now alter the Post Date backward, I recommend that you check the date when you posted your first article then copy the date to be your post date. You can leave the time unchanged.
- Now hit Publish.
After, check your published page then see if nothing is wrong if none then you hit the homepage it’s for you to see if your just-published article is there, I’m sure it’s nowhere on your homepage and recent post widget but hitting the Archive, you’ll see it falling to the date you’ve set.