I know there are lots of widgets or plug-ins available for you to install whether it is Blogger or WordPress platform. But mostly what I’ve seen on many blogs or websites is a missing translation plug-ins for their readers. I might say that it was really necessary if you’re advocacy is to spread your knowledge. Although English is the common-language worldwide, some peoples that might read your articles are not literate enough to understand the content.
Anyways, here are the few easy steps on how to add Google Translate plug-ins on your blog:
1. First go to http://translate.google.com/translate_tools.
2. Then, Select the language of your webpage by clicking the drop down button.
3. You may want to further customize the language the translator can translate by selecting few languages, but I prefer “All Languages”.
4. Copy the code snippet provided and place it on the section of your website you want it to appear.
5. Then you may try it by clicking the Google Translate button and select a language you want it to be translated and it should automatically reload for translation. A nav-bar will appear at top part of your site showing the percentage translated together with the cancel button and when it’s done the show original button will appear. Simply click the “Show Original” button to get it back to original language.
If your using Blogger platform, follow this step:
1. Log on to your Blogger account.
3. Copy and Paste the code obtained at step 4 above when you are customizing the Google translate page.
4. Click Save.
5. Then view your blog, give it a try by following previous step 5 above.
Hope this works for you, anyways other powerful tools are available at the Google Translate page and you may want to play with it. You can install the Google Toolbar that enables you to “you just pause the pointer over an English word, and the Word Translator displays that word’s meaning in your own language.” Or you can incorporate it on your browser by dragging one of language button on your browser toolbar menu.