The search giant Google has been dictating the tempo of how marketers, bloggers and publishers do their things in the web adapting from each search-algorithm issued by the company. And as of the moment, it’s really a battle to get into the top of the search, where you need to consider every aspects of content, site speed, quality and social presence. For all the hard work and time you put just to fulfill these aspects the return should be considerable enough to get you going. So here are the types of advertisement placements which is best performing per site’s traffic and quality.
For sites with high traffic:
1. Consider placing ads like Adsense and other platforms that relies on page views or unique visitors i.e. CPM
2. Video advertisements
3. Homepage-only text link ads and banners, which are related to your site’s niche
For sites with low traffic but with great reputation, quality:
1. Consider taking in sponsored posts
2. Homepage-only text link ads and banners, which are related to your site’s niche
3. Commission based ads like Amazon affiliate
Let us know if you have other advertising placements with great returns that you are using on your site so our readers can learn from them, you can share it on the comment form below.